7380 High Lake Dr, Orlando$279,000
- Remarks: One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Welcome Home! This spacious 4BD/2.5BA, 2-car garage home lies within the community of Hiawassee Oaks; a convenient walking distance to Crooked Lake & Lake Gem Elementary. This charming home provides lots of space & windows galore on a sprawling .25 acre lot with fenced backyard. Stepping inside, you will find the impressive vaulted foyer is flanked by a beautiful living room & a spacious formal dining room. Ahead, the family room boasts a light-filled aesthetic that opens to the screened-in patio via sliding glass doors. The classic dine-in kitchen offers tons of cabinet & counter space, stainless steel appliances, a large breakfast bar & pantry to meet all of your culinary needs. More than accommodating, the large main floor master is complete with a walk-in closet & ensuite bath showcasing two separate vanities, soaking tub, walk-in shower & cabana bath door. Upstairs reveals three additional bedrooms with walk-in closets & a gracious scale for accommodating nearly any preferred furniture layout. These restful retreats are central to the huge upstairs loft, which makes an absolutely perfect rec room, man cave, teen hang out space or office. This impressive 3,365sqft (2,456 heated sq. ft.) home includes a dedicated interior laundry room for utmost convenience. Truly a must-see, this 2-story home offers an easy commute near all major highways, just minutes from Crooked Lake & Lake Apopka & less than 12 miles from Downtown Orlando.
- MLS #: V4914977
- Price: $279,000
- Est. SqFt: 2456.00
- Building Area Total: 3365
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 3
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Half: 1
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- County: Orange
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 02-22-28-3566-00-380
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: HIAWASSEE OAKSB
- Total Acreage: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1994
- Zip: 32818
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Great Room,Inside Utility,Loft
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile
- Laundry Features: Inside,Laundry Room
- Room Count: 9
- Window Features: Blinds
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Construction Materials: Block,Stucco
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: West
- Fencing: Wood
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Garage Dimensions: 21×22
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 11000
- Parking Features: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Patio And Porch Features: Enclosed,Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Roof: Shingle
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Utilities: Electricity Available,Public,Sewer Available,Water Available
- Vegetation: Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Lease Restrictions: Buyers responsibility to verify with HOA
- Approval Process: Buyers responsibility to verify with HOA
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Association Fee: $100
- Flood Zone Code: X
- Monthly HOA Amount: $8
- OriginalListPrice: $279,000
- Pet Restrictions: Buyers responsibility to verify with HOA
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $1,617
- Tax Year: 2019
- Virtual Tour: https://fusion.realtourvision.com/idx/995258
- Zoning: R-1AA
You can search all Orlando Real Estate and surrounding areas for Orlando Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Orlando Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Orlando, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Orlando MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Orlando 7380 High Lake Dr Orlando FL. 32818. – MLS ® #V4914977.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Orlando Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Orlando Property 7380 High Lake Dr Orlando FL 32818 with the Orlando MLS ® #V4914977 or questions regarding the Orlando Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Orlando Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Orlando Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: 32818 ZIP CODE. Currently, there are (52) other listings that match this property type within 32818 zip code. ======== The Avg Price $ ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $ ======== Avg Year Built
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.