4143 Scarlet Branch Rd, Orlando$500,000
- Remarks: Within one of Orlando’s newest communities of Woodland Park. This elegant 2 story home features a unique waterfront view. This home is situated on a fenced corner lot, and sits on over 8,000sqft of land. Offering a three-car garage, Spacious fully updated kitchen. Media room, upstairs den. Enjoy custom window treatments, High ceilings, a formal dining room, Stainless steel appliances, separate office room, huge laundry room & Media room. An extended covered lanai creates a wonderful shaded area for grilling and evening chats over a glass of wine. Close to Lake Nona Medical city. The Community offers a Pool and Playground. All within a top-rated school district. Only 10 minutes from Orlando International airport. All you have to do is buy it and immediately move in.
- Community Features: Pool
- Property Condition: Completed
- MLS #: S5035199
- Price: $500,000
- Est. SqFt: 4213.00
- Building Area Total: 8398
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 4
- Baths Full: 3
- Baths Half: 1
- County: Orange
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 18-24-30-9480-00-650
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: WOODLAND PARK PH 1A
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- View: Water
- Year Built: 2014
- Zip: 32824
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Loft,Media Room
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Filtration System,Water Purifier,Water Softener
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile
- Room Count: 10
- Exterior Features: Fenced,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Construction Materials: Block
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: South
- Fencing: Vinyl
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Garage Dimensions: 24X20
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Heating: Central,None
- Lot Features: Corner Lot
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 9761
- Roof: Shingle
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Stories Total: 2
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Phone Available,Public,Sprinkler Meter
- Water View: Pond
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Association Fee: $50
- Days On Market: 40
- Flood Zone Code: X
- Monthly HOA Amount: $50
- OriginalListPrice: $510,000
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $6,409
- Tax Year: 2019
- Virtual Tour: https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview/stellar/S5035199
- Zoning: P-D
You can search all Orlando Real Estate and surrounding areas for Orlando Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Orlando Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Orlando, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Orlando MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Orlando 4143 Scarlet Branch Rd Orlando FL. 32824. – MLS ® #S5035199.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Orlando Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Orlando Property 4143 Scarlet Branch Rd Orlando FL 32824 with the Orlando MLS ® #S5035199 or questions regarding the Orlando Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Orlando Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Orlando Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: 32824 ZIP CODE. Currently, there are (91) other listings that match this property type within 32824 zip code. ======== The Avg Price $ ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $ ======== Avg Year Built
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.