8561 Lake Florence Blvd, Orlando$399,900
- Remarks: Tucked away on almost an acre and a half lot in a quiet, secluded east Orlando neighborhood, this amazing home has it all! The meandering driveway delivers you to the entrance of this incredible residence. A path filled with lush flora, fauna and a towering oak tree leads you to a set of grand double doors inviting you inside. Upon entering you are welcomed by a 25 ft vaulted ceiling in the foyer along with beautiful Travertine floors and an exquisite chandelier. Directly in front of you is the living room where a stone front wood burning fireplace catches your eye; cedar rafters along with a cedar accent wall provide this space with a warm and welcoming ambiance. Your spacious family room is bathed in natural light and includes access to the pool deck via two separate entrances. Attention all chefs, overlooking the family room is the HUGE kitchen, plenty of room to cook and bake till your heart is content! A bay window in the breakfast nook gives you a relaxing view of the pool and backyard as you sip a cup of morning coffee or enjoy a leisurely lunch. The kitchen features custom oak cabinets, dual ovens, a breakfast bar and ample counter space. Just off the kitchen is the elegant dining room where a tray ceiling and chandelier invite you to sit and enjoy a delicious meal. As you can see, the floorplan of this home is IDEAL for entertaining! Your master suite has enough room for even the largest of king-sized beds and includes his and her closets. The SPECTACULAR master bath showcases a Greek garden tub and shower. Step down into the bath and enjoy a tranquil view of the backyard through a set of sliding glass doors or open the doors up and allow the outside in while you soak in the tub. Two additional large guest bedrooms and a full guest bath can be found off the hallway near the dining room. The guest bath includes a whirlpool tub and the skylight above it lets the natural sun to shine right in. Head upstairs to the spacious loft area where you will find another stone front wood burning fireplace and a gorgeous vaulted cedar wood ceiling. This area can be anything you want; a game room, media space, movie theater, the possibilities are endless! Sliding glass doors from the loft open onto a small balcony giving you a bird’s eye view of the pool. Let us head out and explore the exterior of the property starting off with the screen enclosed pool deck towering three stories high. Here you will find the SPARKLING pool where you can cool off and plenty of patio space to kick back, relax and enjoy the beautiful Florida weather. Pre-wired speakers mean you can listen to all your favorite tunes while enjoying time outside. The wood deck next to the pool is the perfect place to grill out and practice your golf game on the chipping/putting mat! Your backyard is fenced in and features a four-zone sprinkler system and a commercial grade playground. This lot is zoned R-CE-2 so horses are permitted. Around the home you will find 360-degree flood lighting, mature landscaping and fruit trees. An RV pad with hook ups allows traveling guests to stay right on site with you! The two-car garage has a freshly painted floor, a backup generator and utility sink. Take a walk to the end of your driveway and enjoy a view of Lake Florence! If you are looking for spacious living areas, both inside and out in a private, yet equally convenient location, stop looking, you have found HOME!
- MLS #: O5882129
- Price: $399,900
- Est. SqFt: 2846.00
- Beds Total: 3
- Baths Total: 3
- Baths Full: 2
- Baths Half: 1
- County: Orange
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 15-22-28-4716-01-381
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: LAKE PARK HIGHLANDS
- Total Acreage: 1 to less than 2
- Year Built: 1975
- Zip: 32818
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eating Space In Kitchen,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Skylight(s),Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Loft
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile
- Laundry Features: In Garage
- Room Count: 8
- Exterior Features: Fenced,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Construction Materials: Wood Frame
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: West
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Garage Dimensions: 19×20
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Lot Features: Oversized Lot,Zoned for Horses
- Lot Size Acres: 1
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 59328
- Other Structures: Shed(s)
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Roof: Shingle
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Available
- Days On Market: 13
- Flood Zone Code: X
- OriginalListPrice: $399,900
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $2,251
- Tax Year: 2019
- Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=mz52e4Ko2ML
- Zoning: R-CE-2
You can search all Orlando Real Estate and surrounding areas for Orlando Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Orlando Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Orlando, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Orlando MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Orlando 8561 Lake Florence Blvd Orlando FL. 32818. – MLS ® #O5882129.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Orlando Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Orlando Property 8561 Lake Florence Blvd Orlando FL 32818 with the Orlando MLS ® #O5882129 or questions regarding the Orlando Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Orlando Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Orlando Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: 32818 ZIP CODE. Currently, there are (52) other listings that match this property type within 32818 zip code. ======== The Avg Price $ ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $ ======== Avg Year Built
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.