9832 Laurel Valley Dr, Windermere$6,350,000
- Remarks: Unparalleled Isleworth estate with amazing views of Lake Butler combined with direct golf course frontage on Isleworth’s 15th hole. This one of a kind three story home has been completely renovated and is perched high above the famed Butler Chain of lakes offering one of a kind water views. Featuring 6 bedroom suites, a movie theater, huge game room, personal elevator, wine cellar, fitness room, private generator, and a beautiful office, this house has something for everyone. The minute you walk through the front doors your eyes are immediately drawn to the soaring two story windows, massive stone fireplace, and inviting second floor balcony which is perfect for viewing the spectacular sunsets.The chef in the family will love the kitchen with its large center island, separate prep sink, Wolf 6 burner gas range, built in espresso machine, a large Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, and a large dining area.The main floor also includes a private master retreat with a separate sitting area, and a massive spa bath with a one of a kind closet that will hold even the largest clothing collection. The private boat dock features maintenance free Trex decking and separate lifts for a boat and a jet ski. Whether you are into boating on the lake from your 150 feet of pristine lake frontage or like the fact that you can pull straight out of the driveway onto the golf course, this is truly a remarkable home.Just minutes from world class shopping, dining and all of the area attractions the location quite simply can’t be beat.
- Association Amenities: Gated,Playground,Security
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Gated Community,Golf,Playground,Water Access
- MLS #: O5846898
- Price: $6,350,000
- Est. SqFt: 11100.00
- Building Area Total: 12796
- Beds Total: 6
- Baths Total: 10
- Baths Full: 7
- Baths Half: 3
- County: Orange
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 16-23-28-3899-01-730
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: ISLEWORTH
- Total Acreage: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- View: Water
- Year Built: 2004
- Zip: 34786
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Great Room
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Features: Gas,Living Room
- Flooring: Brick/Stone,Carpet
- Room Count: 8
- Security Features: Gated Community,Security System Owned
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System
- Construction Materials: Block
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: East
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Future Land Use: 0130
- Garage Dimensions: 35×24
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Heating: Central
- Lot Features: In County,Level/Flat,Street Paved
- Lot Size Acres: 1
- Lot Size Dimensions: x
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 26184
- Other Structures: Boathouse
- Parking Features: Split Garage
- Patio And Porch Features: Deck,Patio,Porch
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Roof: Slate
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Utilities: Cable Available,Fire Hydrant,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Vegetation: Mature Landscaping
- Water Access: Lake,Lake – Chain of Lakes
- Water Body Name: LAKE BUTLER
- Water View: Lake,Lake – Chain of Lakes
- Waterfront Features: Lake,Lake – Chain of Lakes
- Waterfront Feet Total: 300
- Additional Lease Restrictions: There is a $1500 non-refundable application fee for new ownership approval by the Isleworth HOA. Homeowner’s Association Approval is required.
- Approval Process: There is a $1500 non-refundable application fee for new ownership approval by the Isleworth HOA. Homeowner’s Association Approval is required.
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Association Fee: $2,589
- Days On Market: 107
- Flood Zone Code: AE,X
- Monthly HOA Amount: $863
- Number Of Pets: 2
- OriginalListPrice: $6,250,000
- Pet Restrictions: Per Isleworth Community Association (ICA). Leash laws apply.
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $65,206
- Tax Year: 2019
- Virtual Tour: https://www.tourfactory.com/idxr2710003
- Zoning: P-D
You can search all Windermere Real Estate and surrounding areas for Windermere Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Windermere Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Windermere, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Windermere MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Windermere 9832 Laurel Valley Dr Windermere FL. 34786. – MLS ® #O5846898.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Windermere Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Windermere Property 9832 Laurel Valley Dr Windermere FL 34786 with the Windermere MLS ® #O5846898 or questions regarding the Windermere Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Windermere Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Windermere Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: 34786 ZIP CODE. Currently, there are (330) other listings that match this property type within 34786 zip code. ======== The Avg Price $ ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $ ======== Avg Year Built
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.