30238 Hackney Loop, Mount Dora$350,000
- Remarks: Welcome to the sought after neighborhood of Sullivan Ranch in beautiful Mount Dora. Living will be easy in this multi-faceted 4 bedroom, 2 bath home built by Centex; a premier area builder. Home and active lifestyles are undeniably intertwined and this striking open floor plan makes it right for everyday living as well as special occasions. Home measures a generous 2451 sq.ft. and introduces designer paint colors, ceramic tile and up market carpeting into the visually appealing floorplan. With good reason the kitchen and great room is epicenter for daily activity and routine. Dashes of color add vibrancy without going overboard. A large granite island easily seats four and provides a great prepping area to perfect your culinary talents. Stainless steel appliances, loads of dark toned wood cabinets with flat pull handles and a large pantry complete the well-equipped space while recessed lighting promotes a well-lit working arena. With loads of options for entertaining, plan a feast in the spacious dining room, a quick bite in the breakfast nook or go causal and dine alfresco under the sheltered lanai. Bring friends and family together in the expansive great room when mealtime is finished or easily step outside through sliding glass doors to the summer living room. Enjoy a lushly landscaped lot with privacy from the vinyl fence and growing palms. Master bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bath is the ideal place to end the day. Bath has a custom walk-in shower and dual sinks with granite surround. Three additional bedrooms, full bath and inside laundry complete the layout. Street side home is abundant with curb appeal and offers an oversized driveway and a 3 car garage; designed for greater home value and to offer opportunities to the homeowner. The community of Sullivan Ranch will leave a lasting impression with its 300 acres of rolling hills, hiking trails and waterways. Activities for every interest are at your doorstep. Create lasting friendships at the community pool, outdoor fireplace or walking your dog in the dedicated park. Stay in the know by joining in the many events held at 5000 sq.ft. clubhouse. Stroll through Mount Dora for a pleasant day shopping, antiquing, sightseeing or dining in this small town with southern charm.
- Association Amenities: Clubhouse,Fence Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Playground,Pool
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness,Gated Community,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Park,Playground,Pool,Sidewalk
- MLS #: G5031799
- Price: $350,000
- Est. SqFt: 2451.00
- Building Area Total: 3527
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 2
- Baths Full: 2
- County: Lake
- New Construction Y/N: N
- Parcel Number: 33-19-27-0300-000-48900
- Property Sub Type: Single Family Residence
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Subdivision: SULLIVAN RANCH SUB
- Total Acreage: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 2015
- Zip: 32757
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Flooring: Carpet,Tile
- Room Count: 7
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Construction Materials: Block,Stucco
- Cooling: Central Air
- Direction Faces: North
- Foundation Details: Slab
- Garage Dimensions: 22×29
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: Electric
- Lot Size Dimensions: 75×120
- Lot Size Sq.Ft: 9000
- Roof: Shingle
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected
- Additional Lease Restrictions: Please independently verify all lease restrictions with the HOA
- Approval Process: Please independently verify all lease restrictions with the HOA
- Association Approval Required Y/N: N
- Association Fee: $132
- Days On Market: 1
- Flood Zone Code: X
- Monthly HOA Amount: $132
- Number Of Pets: 3
- OriginalListPrice: $350,000
- Pet Restrictions: Please independently verify all pet restrictions with the HOA
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Senior Community Y/N: N
- Tax Annual Amount: $3,441
- Tax Year: 2019
- Virtual Tour: https://mls.ricohtours.com/6e5df11b-c7ec-455a-ab89-1b32d5265d37
- Zoning: PUD
You can search all Mount Dora Real Estate and surrounding areas for Mount Dora Luxury Homes For Sale, Townhomes as well as Mount Dora Condos For Sale right here on this website for free!. To find out more about other Real Estate available in Mount Dora, FL. Contact Us!
You are viewing the Official Mount Dora MLS ® details for the Home For Sale, at the address Mount Dora 30238 Hackney Loop Mount Dora FL. 32757. – MLS ® #G5031799.
Thank you for viewing the Home here on our Mount Dora Real Estate website and if you have additional questions regarding this Mount Dora Property 30238 Hackney Loop Mount Dora FL 32757 with the Mount Dora MLS ® #G5031799 or questions regarding the Mount Dora Real Estate Market then please give us a call at 888-689-0700 to speak with one of our Local Mount Dora Real Estate Agents.
You can also Click the link here to view all other: Mount Dora Home For Sale.
MARKET SNAPSHOT Based On Active Listings: 32757 ZIP CODE. Currently, there are (137) other listings that match this property type within 32757 zip code. ======== The Avg Price $ ======== Avg Size (Sq Ft) ======== Avg Price/Sq Ft $ ======== Avg Year Built
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.